Mattresses by Lady Americana
The Lady Americana Hospitality and Contract Products Collection offers the ultimate in comfort, support, long lasting durability, and value, required by today’s hospitality industry. By combining our exclusive Ameri-Spring® mattress unit with layers of our unique high density upholstery foams and luxurious quilt foam, we able to provide a mattress collection that exceeds industry expectations. On Ameri-Spring® innerspring unit provides perfect support for each guest and deep refreshing sleep.
Premium upholstery materials for individual comfort and support.
Ameri-Spring® with Ameri-Guard® provides a durable edge with comfort and support.
Angled interlocking coils provide strength and durability.
Luxurious high density foams and premium upholstery for a longer comfort life.
Twin Standard: 38 x 75″
Twin XL: 38 x 80″
Full Standard: 53 x 75″
Full XL: 53 x 80″
Queen: 60 x 80″
Eastern King: 76 x 80″
Contact us for prices.
- Ameri-Spring® Weight placed anywhere on this dense mesh of springs is passed off to the entire mattress, eliminating motion transfer and reducing stress on individual coils, providing maximum comfort and dramatically extending the life of the mattress.
- Ameri-Guard® Providing up to 18% more sleeping area. This feature also significantly delays metal fatigue, adds years of maintenance-free life to the mattress.
- Angular Coil Design Pressure applied from the sleeper is absorbed with no hammocking, twisting, turning, or sagging.
- W Shaped Coils The latest innerspring technology, utilizes high tensile strength wire more effectively to provide ideal individual comfort, support, and durability.
- Interlocking Coils Assures the guest, no matter what their support requirements, will be held in the proper posture position.
- Open Ended Coils The surface of the spring unit contours to the shape of the sleeper, giving a supple, comfortable sleep surface.
- Left and Right Turning Coils Every coil counterbalances every other coil eliminating side to side motion. This provides a very stable sleeping surface, even if one of the sleepers is restless.
Several different types of polyurethane foam are used in both the comfort and quilt packages of our mattresses to achieve different comfort levels and qualities.
- Higher density foam has less air, is higher quality, and will last longer.
- The industry standard for mattress foam is a density of 1.2. Lady Americana uses 1.2 thru 1.4 density foams in our mattresses as part of our commitment to building a higher quality, more durable product.
This state-of-the-art foam was specially designed to replace the polyester fiberfill traditionally used in the top quilted layer of mattresses, and has a number of benefits:
- No fiber breakdown – eliminates body impressions associated with fiberfill
- No fiber migration – quilt pockets remain filled and evenly distributed
- Breathable, for more comfortable sleep
- Environmentally friendly production process